PCV Autumn Plus ( LivIng ) Windows
- frame width 219 mm
- aluminum threshold width 219mm
- sash width 82 mm
- frame insulated with a special thermal gasket, preventing the occurrence of thermal bridges
- triple insulated threshold eliminates the risk of a ‘cold spot’ occurring in the area by the floor
- a smooth construction of the doors and maximum sash sizes provide comfort and optimum access of light
- a low threshold increases comfort of use and eliminates the risk of tripping
Characteristics of AUTUMN PLUS Classic (LivIng) system:
- a 7-chamber system, with optimized geometry of the chambers and installation depth 82 mm, with a straight, 82 mm wide window.
- the modern appearance of the window is underlined by the classic, no-flush contour.
- a system of the Twin type, with the same window profiles, as in the case of application of an additional central (the MD version) and flange (the AS version) seals.
- the triple sealing system (MD) ensures a perfect protection against wind, rain or noise, and guarantees that the passive construction requirements will be met.
- the narrow, visible breadth of the profiles, in the 120 mm standard, provides for an optimal penetration of light.
- an available version with a grey body, making the carpentry look harmoniously, especially in the case of grey veneers.
- the system makes it possible to use two-chamber glazing packs with transfer coefficient Ug = 0,7 W/m2K and Ug = 0,5 W/m2K.
- good-looking silver and grey seals in white profiles and black seals in veneered profiles and those with a grey body.
Autumn Plus MD glazed Ug = 0,7 W/m2K
Autumn Plus AS glazed Ug=0,7 W/m2K
By choosing the AUTUMN PLUS line you will receive high energy-saving windows, which can be freely shaped according to individual needs thanks to a rich offer of profiles, panes and additional system accessories.