- A three chamber window system for designing windows featuring increased thermal performance. The thermal parameters of GENESIS 75 comply with the requirements that will become effective In 2021 (Uw exceeding 0,90).
- The GENESIS 75 system is based on 75 mm deep sections use to build frames.
- GENESIS 75 is a system intended for designing window structures in public access buildings as well as single-family and multi-unit residential buildings.
- A wide range of sections/profiles available in the offer of the GENESIS 75 system is used to design modern windows, doors and display units that ensure high functionality.
- The GENESIS 75 system incorporates moden insulation materials that have just been launched onto the market. Apart from a conventional central gasket, an additional thermal gasket has been developed as well. With this solution, it is possible to attain very excellent tightness of windows (air infiltration, water-tightness) as well as innovative appearance and aesthetics.
- The system will allow the customer to select various finish options for profiles so that the window structure can be customised.
- The GENESIS 75 window system sets a new standard of window thermal performance, with the highest ergonomics of use and modern profile aesthetics maintained.
- A wide range of colours available – RAL palette, structural colours, Aliplast Wood Colour Effect, bi-colour.
GENESIS 75 – ALU SYSTEM