WARM SWISSPACER FRAME.
- increases the temperature on the pane’s edge and as a result lowers the risk of steam condensation on the indoor side of the pane
- provides thermal comfort near the windows
- 6 basic colors, which can be matched to the color of the window
OCTAGONAL ANTI-BURGLARY FERRULE.
- the standard 4 ferrules used in sashes, together with anti-burglary catches in the frame, provide a basic protection from breaking in
- the shape of a ferrule ensure an easy regulation of the window-to-frame pressure, which you can perform yourself, depending on the season and external temperature (summer-winter)
BLOCKAGE OF IMPROPER HANDLE POSITION WITH A LIFT.
- protects the sash from unhooking due to an improper use of the handle
- and integrated lifting device facilitates closing the window and matching the fitting elements on the frame and the sash
BOTTOM FRAME GROVE SEAL.
- protects the bottom part of the fitting grove in the frame from dust accumulation
- improves the esthetic values of the window frame thanks to color-matching the seal and the core – white or brown
ESTHETIC SEAM FINISH.
- an improvement of the entire window’s esthetics thanks to a so called narrow seam – burr 0,2 mm *
* such seam is not used in white and a glatt-type smooth veneered windows, as well as in case of such shapes as: arch, circle, slant, trapeze, triangle
ALUMINUM SCHÜCO HANDLES AND HOPPE SECUSTIC.
– excellent durability and rich color range
2 HANDLES IN WINDOWS WITH A MOVING POST
facilitates opening and closing of two-sash windows with a moving post
handles on both window sashes improve the esthetics because the symmetry of handles’ location is maintained