- A thermallv insulated aluminium system used to design panelled doors. With modern technical solutions applied, the panelled doors can serve not onlv as a functional and durable house entrance, but also a showpiece and decoration.
- The svstem is characterised by a range of infill panels available in various patterns and colours. An elegant look of the structure, available dimensions, the option of installation within a larger front frame provide a lot of freedom while arranging the building entrance.
- The load-bearing structure of the panelled door system is ensured by the GENESIS system and therefore the doors provide excellent thermal performance. This actually translates into the comfort inside the building and the costs of building operation.
- Technical description of the system:
– one plane of the frame and the panel bonded onto the leaf (panel bonded from the external side or double-sided)
– two possible tvpes of hinges: roller hinge- dedicated to the GENESIS svstem, concealed hinge
– standard 3-point locks or self-locking devices-to be selected by the customer
– handles, pull elements on the internal side to be selected from the standard offer of Aliplast.
- A wide range of colours available – RAL palette, structural colours, Aliplast Wood Colour Effect, bi-colour.
ALUMINIUM PANEL DOORS