- A three chamber door system with thennal insulation used to design folding doors.
It is possible to use two types of the threshold system: the flat-threshold svstem is equipped with a brush seal and an air-tight threshold whose design is based on a frame around the perimeter of the entire terrace window.
- Depending on requirements and the application, the PANORAMA systems offers inswing or outswlng structures. There are many leaf combinations available (2+1, 3+2, 3+3).
- New integrated hardware, such as hinge with bottom carriage, hinge with pull handle and low-profile handles, improve structure functionality, with reduced overall dimensions of the assembled accordion door structure at the same time.
- Wrth the minimised visual width of the profile available in the system, the design of folding doors appears to be a light structure.
- The system PANORAMA is optionally available with improved thermal perfonnanc:e due to additional thermal inserts on the perimeter as well as between door leaf separators and door frames. Available options:
– Panorama i+
- The folding system is used to provide an aesthetic, functional and user-friendly installation, which at the same time offers very efficient use of the space inside the building.
- A wide range of available solutions and potential applications makes it possible to design structures for balconies, terraces or winter gardens, and even structures perfect for public and commercial buildings.
- A wide range of colours available – RAL palette, structural colours, Aliplast Wood Colour Effect, bi-colour.
PANORAMA – ALU SYSTEM