Please kindly be informed that due to the fact that the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation – Official Journal EU L 119 – hereinafter referred to as the GDPR) came to force as of 25 May 2018, Nowy Dom Okna Sp. z o.o. ensures the personal data protection and proper handling rules be followed as set forth therein. According to art. 13 sections 1 and 2 of the GDPR, we inform the people, whose data is kept by the Company, that:
1) Nowy Dom Okna Sp. z o.o., having its registered office at: ul. Siejaka 29, 64-800 Chodzież, Poland, is the Administrator of the Personal Data the Company gathered as a result of agreements concluded, or pre-contractual actions taken with you, issuance of invoices, running correspondence, processing the applications, requests or claims sent to us.
2) Your personal data, as mentioned above, have been, are and will be processed by Nowy Dom Okna Sp. z o.o., acting as the Data Administrator, exclusively for purposes defined in the provisions of the civil and commercial laws.
3) Legitimacy of the processing performed by Nowy Dom Okna Sp. z o.o. on your data results from the law regulations mentioned above (art. 6 section 1 letter c of the RODO) and the necessity to perform the agreements concluded with the Company (art. 6 section 1 letter b of the GDPR). Where necessary the Company will attempt to get your permission for processing of your data in a clearly defined purpose, with this condition, however, that a person, who has given such consent, such be able to withdraw it easily (art. 6 section 1 letter a of the GDPR). Nowy Dom Okna Sp. z o.o. declares that in certain specific factual conditions it will be processing your personal data on the basis of the permitted by the GDPR premise of necessity for purposes resulting from legally justified interests pursued by the Data Administrator or by a third party (art. 6 section 1 letter f of the GDPR). Such purposes of processing that may serve as examples include:
– the use of video monitoring for security of people and property in certain buildings located within the Company’s premises;
– marketing of the Company’s own services and promotion of its activity and new initiatives among the customers the Company has agreements with;
– redress in matters related to the business activity.
4) The personal data related to you are not subject to automated decision making, performed by Nowy Dom Okna Sp. z o.o. in this profiling.
5) The people the Company processes the data of have the right to:
– access their data and get a copy thereof;
– correct the data;
– delete the data (according to the conditions set forth in art. 17 of the GDPR),
– set limits on the data processing;
– transfer the data (according to the conditions set forth in art. 20 of the GDPR),
– lodge a protest against the data processing (according to the conditions set forth in art. 21 of the GDPR),
– file a complaint to the supervisory body in the person of the President of the Agency for the Personal Data Protection.
6) The Company will keep your personal data for the period identified in the regulations of the commercial law, not longer, however, that 10 years after the last operation made on the data pertaining you, held in the Company’s data base. Concerning the people, who gave the Company their consent to process their contact data processing, the data will be kept by us until the consent is withdrawn. You may withdraw such consents:
– in correspondence – by sending an appropriate declaration to: Nowy Dom Okna Sp. z o.o., ul. Siejaka 29, 64-800 Chodzież, Poland;
– by electronic mail – by sending an appropriate declaration to: email@example.com;
– personally – in our head-office.
7) Your personal data may be disclosed to the entities authorized on the basis of the applicable law regulations and to sub-contractors bound with Nowy Dom Okna Sp. z o.o. with agreements for entrusting with personal data processing, e.g. law firms, IT companies, accounting and tax-consultancy agencies, service companies.
8) As the Data Administrator, the Company declares that it is not disclosing and will not be disclosing your personal data to any third country or international organizations.
9) The Data Administrator has appointed a Data Protection Inspector, and you may contact them:
– by phone: (67) 282 79 24;
– by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
– personally – in our head-office, after making an appointment by phone first.