- A system featuring improved thermal performance, used to design sliding and lift-sliding structures.
- The ULTRAGLIDE sliding structures are intended for residential buildings, mainly private and public buildings.
- The system is adapted to the latest requirements relating to thermal performance, aesthetics and safety. Available system options:
– UG low-threshold version
– UG angular solution 90°
- With its parameters, the ULTRAGLIDE system makes it possible to design structures with vary large dimensions of sliding leaves. Maximum structure dimensions available in the system:
– leaf height Hs=3300 mm
– leaf width Bs=3200 mm
- The ULTRAGLIDE system makes it possible to design large – but still stable – sliding windows and doors. Maximum leaf weight: 250 kg – sliding option; 400 kg – lift-sliding option.
- Structure design: 3, 5 and 7 chamber frame.
- Possible variants with two, three and four components based on the two-raił system.
- Profiles suitable for installation of various hand-locked hardware available on the market and automatic devices.
- Various types of infills can be used (double and triple glazed units).
- System is adapted to the latest requirements relating to thermal performance. The system is equipped with a 22 mm/ 28 mm wide separator improved with glass fibre, thermal inserts and under-glass inserts to improve cross-sectional thermal performance. Available options: UG, UG i, UG i+.
- A wide range of colours available – RAL palette, structural colours, Aliplast Wood Colour Effect, bi-colour.
ULTRAGLIDE – ALU SYSTEM