- A three-chamber system used to design sliding doors. The system is thermally insulated (thermal inserts made of an improved thermal performance material).
- As trolleys are located under movable elements, the risk of door sagging is eliminated.
- Avaiable options of the system: sliding and lift-and-slide. There is also a lift-and-slide option wtth a low threshold.
- Extremely narrow labyrinth stud In sliding and Jilt-and-slide leaves-34 mm wide.
- Possible combinations of two, three ,four and six elements on a two- or three-rail frame.
- Available versions of the system: monorail on internal or external rail.
- The fixed leaf can be adapted to a two- and three-rail frame.
- A wide range of window sill profiles (with concealed water drainage) and angular profiles.
- The VISIOGLIDE PLUS system allows freedom of arrangement in modern office and residential spaces.
- A wide range of colours available – RAL palette, structural colours, Aliplast Wood Colour Effect bi-colour and anodized flnlsh.
VISOGLIDE PLUS- ALU SYSTEM