WHY SHOULD YOU CHOOSE OUR WINDOWS?
- A unique and one of a kind line of highest quality windows, the 4 Seasons, is produced in the modern Schüco systems technology.
- A wide range of 5,6 and 7-chamber systems.
- High standard of window accessories:
- – a warm inter-pane Swisspacer frame, produced in a patented Swiss technology, available in six colors.
- – multi-degree tilt.
- – 4 octagon anti-burglary ferrules with catches on each sash.
- – a blockage of incorrect handle position with a lifting device.
- – the fitting groove in the bottom part of the frame filled with a seal.
- – roller guides for all balcony windows sashes and for other windows wider than 1250 mm.
- – effective external pressures used in turn-only sashes.
- – thermally insulated, sealed and warm bottom panels on the entire window width.
- – aluminum Schüco and Hoppe Secustic panels in different color schemes.
- – highly esthetic corner finishing – 0,2 and 2 seams.
- – an innovative adjustment system for the sash pressure to the frame (winter-summer).
- – reinforcing steel, providing rigidity to ready products, ranging from 1,5 to 2,5 mm of width (depending on the size of construction).
- – the windows are equipped in transportation handles and secured for transport with a stretch film.
- A wide choice of traditional veneers as well as completely new, metallic ones from the AutomotiveFinish range
- We give a 7 years warranty for our products
- The Schüco systems perfectly match two-chamber panes with thermal transmittance coefficient Ug=0,7 W/m2K and Ug=0,5 W/m2K.
- Innovative methods for joining PVC and aluminum (TOP ALU overlays or the Winter system).
- Our suppliers are the technological leaders in the industry:
– SCHÜCO – supplier of PVC profiles punched in Germany, 60 years of tradition, over 450 creative engineers, supplying its products to 50 countries all over the world.
– GLASSOLUTIONS – panes supplier, a part of the Saint Gobain group, which has been improving the glass production technology for 300 years.
– WINKHAUS – supplier of latest generation fittings, over 150 years of tradition.
- In 2006 we were the laureate of the “Best in Poland” competition.
- We have been working in the Schüco technology since 1999.